Clarity. Connectivity. Simplicity. From the Ground Up.
Construction projects require years of planning and execution. They involve hundreds of people and millions of dollars of investment. Each project demands a high level of orchestration, beginning with design and modelling, preparing the construction plan, budgeting, communicating detailed instructions, tracking variances and changes.
HxGN SMART Build is a next-generation construction management SaaS technology that layers schedule and cost progress tracking over a 3D model for powerful 4D and 5D real-time progress and cost deviation tracking.
The result is well-informed, fast decisions that ensure projects are delivered on budget and on time.
At the end of the construction project, SMART Build captures and provides a complete digital record of the entire project. The up-to-date digital asset includes plans, specs and management information that is critical to reducing the time and cost of future renovation or retrofitting.
Project Cost Controls features:
- Dynamic capture and aggregation of all changes throughout the life cycle of the construction project
- Collect important maintenance and repair data in one central depository for ease of management
- Central source of drawings, documents, models and decisions makes it easier to initiate and manage new projects
SMART Build supports the pre-construction project phase by providing the ability to import designs and project documentation, generate takeoff, create detailed plans and work instructions and communicate with everyone on the team in real time with role-based access to the information.
Model Management features:
- Import and aggregate 3D BIM models from various design and construction sources including Revit models and IFC models to create a unified model
- Model and digital layout alignment tools provide a simple means to integrate multiple models and align construction layout points with BIM models
- Basic and advanced model change management capabilities track BIM updates and optimise planning by updating work packages and quantities
Planning and Scheduling features:
- Link models and project plans from Primavera and Microsoft Project to create detailed 4D schedules
- Reconcile changing model plans with estimates to revise schedules and costs
- Integration with EcoSys provides enterprise-scale project estimating and budgeting
- Pre-construction work packages allow BIM visualisation during planning
SMART Build supports the construction execution phase with the ability to execute plans and instructions, capture and report progress and deviations, analyse earned value and establish accountability to increase efficiency and reduce errors that result in costly rework.
Project Cost Controls features:
- Integration with EcoSys provides a complete enterprise project cost control solution to manage costs within and across a portfolio of projects
- Work progress status delivered from the field to EcoSys provides real-time updates and visibility into financial status
- Critical KPIs with underlying data reported from EcoSys are presented in easy-to-understand dashboard format
- Integration with contract management and budgeting and estimating capabilities
Project Management and Tracking features:
- Work packages are easily created based on the custom library of construction best-practice recipes
- Work packages linked to the project schedule can be visualised based on progress in the 3D model
- Desktop browser and mobile apps, including iOS and Android apps, deliver work packages to the field
- Point and model data exchange between SMART Build and Total Stations allows quick and accurate location of building elements and feedback once construction occurs
- Browser-based access with zero-footprint architecture allows project participants at every level to access models and work packages anytime, anywhere