Hexagon at ConExpo
The construction industry is one of the largest and most profitable industries in the world at more than $6 trillion and with an estimated growth of investment to $14.5 trillion by 2020 in the U.S. alone. Implementing technological capabilities that can ensure speed, accuracy and proper monitoring is essential in building customer trust. In this era of construction, these new technologies are no longer the exception but the norm, and data has become the new currency.
Join Hexagon at ConExpo in Las Vegas for first-hand exposure to our solutions built by construction professionals for the construction industry.
Location: Booth #N-12867 in the North Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Date: 7-11 March 2017
- iCON Total Stations – Hexagon’s iCON Total Stations allow workers on the project site to save time and increase productivity by performing layout work and as-built checks themselves with easy-to-use robotic instruments.
- Multivista Construction Documentation - Multivista’s advanced solutions deliver the most relevant, accurate and comprehensive project information to industries that demand well-constructed, well-managed facilities.
- HxGN SMART Build - As a true end-to-end solution that connects and simplifies all phases of the build, HxGN SMART Build drives the completion of projects safely, on time and on budget.
- Cable Detection –Our cable detection focuses on what is going on underground before projects are even started, finding potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, and increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidentally hitting underground assets.
- Field Positioning - Positioning systems are designed to provide contractors intelligent, state-of-the-art solutions for building and site construction positioning work.
- Reality Capture –Hexagon’s reality capture solutions visualise any environment as is so projects can be modelled with accuracy and precision.
- Machine Control – Touching every part of construction, our machine control products increase the efficiency of construction operations.
Featured Panel Discussion
Hexagon will participate in a panel on drones at ConExpo Tech Talk.
When: Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 1:48 PM
Join Hexagon, Kespry and Identified Technologies to learn more about:
- How drones are the best way for construction companies to track progress and conduct site surveys on the job site
- Other uses including structural inspection and aerial imagery
- Barriers to drone deployment